2012年4月26日木曜日

Can my laptop's video / graphics card handle this?

Hi, I have an HP DV2000 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS 128MB graphics card.

I plan to have a multiple monitor setup of 3 x 23 inch full hd 1920x1080 resolution.

With 3 full hd external displays... would my graphics card be able to handle this? without issues?

Also, I plan to use VGA not DVI or HDMI for this daisy chaining those monitors together.

Would there be any difference if I opt for the DVI? at least any noticeable ones?

I will be using this setup for photo / video editing...

thanks!|||No, it won't.

Your laptop will go incredibly slow on virtually everything because it at least needs 512MB to 1GB of GDDR RAM in order to run properly.

And I think it can only support 2 screens.|||You CANNOT daisychain monitors. That will NEVER work. Don't even THINK it.



And the HP DV2000 laptop's graphics chipset is built to support TWO displays MAXIMUM (the laptop's own panel plus ONE external monitor).



You will NEVER be able to drive three displays with the HP DV2000, at least not without extra hardware, such as Matrox's Dualhead2go box (VERY EXPENSIVE) or a USB External Video Card (performs like crap).|||no you need sli or atleast ati raideon 5xxx sries to do full 1080p



no hdmi = no true 1080p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿