2012年4月26日木曜日

Do I need a video card or can I use a dual monitor splitter? ?

My church has a projector that is ran from a laptop for our power point system. We recently purchased another monitor so we can work off of one and have the other to show on the projector. Our laptop is new and does give me the option to identify multiple screens, I was wondering if I can just get a splitter instead of a video card to be able to use the dual monitor. Thanks for all the help you may offer!|||No, unfortunately you cannot simply use a splitter because it will show the same image on both screens|||If both projectors support the same resolutions, and you want both to show the same thing, you can just use an active VGA splitter.



You may not like a passive VGA Y splitter.



The various dual screen modes in your laptop, pertain to its built in screen and one externally connected.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿