2012年4月26日木曜日

Video Card Issues! Help please. :(?

A while back I bought a GForce 9600GT Video Card, I bought this thinking my previous Video card had been fried due to overclocking.

My motherboard is above the minimum system requirements for the Video card, but I don't seem to be getting any video display.

The video card is Dual-support ready, but I only run one monitor. Both of the ports on the Video card are DVI-I.

I've tried multiple monitors, so that isn't it.

I've checked my Device Manager, and it says the device is working properly.



Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

It just doesn't make any sense. :/|||Hi:



You said that have already checked into the Device Manager, and if you really did, then of course you have video signal.



Then, what's the problem?.|||how did you check device manager if you had no video display?|||I would first check my connections over and over.

After that, make sure that the card is in all the way.

After that, I would reinstall the drivers.

Video Drivers for some reason do not like to take the first few times

I don't know why, but it takes me 2-4 tries usually|||im sorry i cant find what you're asking.

you said you checked device manager so you are getting a signal from your monitor...how else?|||You may need to take it back for another one. Go with ATi Radeon. I had one of those until I switched to a laptop.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿