2012年4月26日木曜日

Monitor Dying or Bad Video Card?

About two weeks ago, my monitor started to do this thing where it would be on, but the screen would stay off as if it weren't hooked to the computer when the computer is on. It usually takes about a thirty minutes of off-time or multiple restarts to come back up. Sometimes after I DO get it to come on, the screen will go pixeled to the point of not being able to read anything and with a slightly yellow tinge.



My monitor is atleast seven years old and I have no idea what kind of video card I have. It was installed by a friend a little over a year ago. But does this sound like a monitor problem or more of a video card problem?|||i think you may need a new graphic card or monitor or try reseting your bios settings by removing the battery from your motherboard for a few minutes or so and put it bk in and retry to see if it works any better :-)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿