2012年4月26日木曜日

I want to use multiple monitors with my PC?

I wanted to use my LG flatscreen to watch movies on and a P.O.S CRT monitor for when someone is doing something else. Firstly, I don't want to extend my desktop to the TV, I simply would like the exact same thing, just on my desktop. I've seen things that extend the screen across multiple monitors. Secondly, on my computer, I have a VGA input, and the other seems to be some kind of output? Like, where I would plug a cable into it looks like the end of the cable I use coming from my monitor. So, does this mean my video card does not support this? And if it does, what kind of cables would I need?|||Since your computer only has a VGA output, if you want to use your LG flatscreen TV with your computer, your TV will need to have a VGA jack for it to work.



So check your LG flatscreen TV and see if it also has a VGA jack. If it does, all you need is a VGA Y-splitter since you only want to clone your monitor display.



If your LG flatscreen TV does not have a VGA jack, then you will need a signal converter box of some kind. Let me warn you right now, those VGA-to-svideo or component adapter cables will NOT work. Don't even think of buying those. (They are intended for video cards with specially-built VGA ports that can send out a TV signal, and will NOT work with just any VGA port.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿