2012年4月26日木曜日

How will I know if my video card can support multiple monitors?

I have a nVidia GeForce FX 5200 Video Card, how can I know if it supports multiple screens or not?|||It appears that this card has a VGA and an S-Video slot. If you can find monitors or adapters that utilize these slots, then you can run dual monitors.|||by the look of the card on google it has one vga port (blue) and one dvi port (white) so yes you can but you will have to buy a dvi to vga adapter if you are using a older monitor.

try and find the latest graphics card driver from nvidia, thats what i had to do to make mine work with my 9600gt dual screen

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81…|||you need to download drivers (I think you can doenload them from NVIDIA) so that your card supports extended desktop|||It will have more than 1 video output port for starts|||try going to display settings in your control panel. or right-click on your desktop and select properties then display settings|||Look on the back to see if it has more than 1 connection, if it does, it can.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿