2012年4月26日木曜日

What PC Video Card Should I Use?

Which is best, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, or HDMI?

Who makes better video cards, nVidia, or ATI?



Can a computer have multiple video cards? How?

I need a lot of monitors to fun off the same computer. At least 7 maybe 8.



Thanks|||hdmi allows you to view in high definition(better picture)

coke or pepsi?both the companies make good cards..but in my opinion ati makes better and cheaper cards(nvidia no offence,sorry)

and yes you can add multiple video cards to increase performance in demanding games..like crossfire in ati and sli in nvidia(adding two cards which belong to the same family)

and since you going for multiple monitors i'd go with ati since their cards support multiple display..all the best choosing the card!|||Your motherboard should come with multiple slots for video cards. Some cards can run multiple monitors at once. I prefer nvidia but that is just me. This is a good site to look at the performance of different nvidia and ati --->http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/|||Depending on the computer, yes you can have multiple graphics cards.

I would recommend (ATI Radeon HD 5770)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿