2012年4月26日木曜日

Dual monitor display...video card dilemma!?

I am trying to set up my HP Compaq DC5000 (Windows 7 32bit) to have multiple displays via 2 VGA ports. The first VGA is built into the computer and the second is an added video card (VGA). Both of the ports work and both of the monitors work.

-When I boot without the second card, the built in vga works fine.

-When I boot with the second card in and the monitor connected to it, the display works fine.

-When I boot with the second card in and the monitor plugged into the stock one, it doesn't detect!

-When I boot with both of the monitors plugged in, only the added VGA display detects..as if the built in port doesn't even exist.

I tried software downloads, different monitors, etc.

Does my motherboard not support dual VGA? ;(



Thanks for any help!|||You cannont run Onboard Video card and a PCI or PCI-E video card at the same time. if you want to get double displays you need a double display ready video card with 2 vga ports or 2 hdmi ports on the back. but you cannot. plug 1 vga into the video card and the other VGA into the Motherboard ( Onboard Video card) cause it will not ready any of them and it will confuse the OS on witch one to pick and it wont turn anyone of them on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿